Clermont County Public Health is holding COVID-19 childhood vaccine clinics at local schools. Each clinic will offer the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine, which is authorized for children five and older.
The dates for each of the vaccine clinics administered by CCPH are:
- Nov. 12 – Batavia Elementary 5 – 8 p.m.
- Nov. 15 – Spaulding Elementary (Goshen) 4 – 7 p.m.
- Nov. 16 – Milford High School 3:30 – 6:30 p.m.
- Nov. 17 – William Bick Primary School (Bethel) 4:30 – 7 p.m.
- Nov. 18 – New Richmond Middle School 4 – 7 p.m.
- Nov. 19 – Felicity-Franklin High School 4 – 7 p.m.
- Nov. 22 – Clermont Northeastern High School 9 a.m. – noon
A second vaccine clinic will be held at each site 21 days after the first dose to complete the series.
Parents can schedule appointments at these school clinics by using the ArmorVax app or by calling 513-735-8500. Parents or guardians must accompany their children.
“All of our schools have been wonderful partners throughout this pandemic, and we are thankful that they are giving us space to use for each of these clinics,” said Health Commissioner Julianne Nesbit. “We’re eager to see many of our youngest schoolchildren finally able to get vaccinated.”
Parents can also schedule appointments at Public Health’s offices using ArmorVax, or check with their child’s pediatrician to see if they’re offering the vaccine. For a complete list of COVID-19 vaccine providers in Clermont County, visit www.ccphohio.org/covid-19-vaccine-info/