Good morning, we are looking forward to our “in-person learning” students returning to the building on Monday, January 11th. Those families that elected to learn remotely for the 3rd Quarter should continue completing assignments through the Plato/Edmentum program.
Below are a few final reminders for those who will be learning in-person on Monday morning. I would encourage you to review our entire Return to Learning Plan with your child before the start of school. It can be found at https://www.cneschools.org/o/clermont-northeastern-schools/page/return-to-learn-2020. A few highlights are –
- Masks are required to be worn in the building at all times. Exceptions are while eating and drinking, and when social distancing is possible in the classroom with teacher permission.
- Students will have their temperatures taken as they enter the building each morning.
- Students should bring a water bottle from home. The water fountains will be closed but the water bottle filling stations will be open.
- Students can pack their own lunches but microwaves will not be available.
- Food from fast food restaurants cannot be dropped off to students.
- To prevent overcrowding, students will not be permitted to use the restroom during class change. Teachers will be provide time for students to use the restroom during class.