Good afternoon, last week our Superintendent, Mike Brandt, sent a message to families letting them know all students would learn remotely this week. Throughout this week we will be sharing reminders about the procedures in place for our return to in-person learning which is currently scheduled for Monday, January 11th. Below is information about High School student expectations for restroom and water fountain use. As a reminder all classrooms, restrooms, cafeteria, etc are disinfected every night using electrostatic disinfecting machines. Additionally, each month all spaces are sprayed with Germ Stop which repels germs, viruses, and bacteria for 30 days. You can view the District’s entire “Return to Learning Plan” at https://www.cneschools.org/o/clermont-northeastern-schools/page/return-to-learn-2020
Please feel free to let me know if you have any questions or concerns. We look forward to seeing everyone in-person on January 11th! #RocketsReturn2021
TJ Glassmeyer, Principal
Student use of restrooms will occur during classes to avoid crowding during class change.
- Classes in the Math wing will use the Math wing restroom. (Ms. Yeager, Ms. Nazzarine, Ms. Hardy, Ms. Hilderbrand, Ms. Fox, Mr. Sick, Mr. Jelley & Ms. Vonderahe)
- Classes in the Science wing as well as some Social Studies classes will use the front restrooms. (Mr. Tabor, Ms. Loughran, Mr. Taktak, Ms. Andreotta, Mr. Gettler, Mr. Wells, Mr. Williams & Ms. Johnson)
- Classes in the gym as well as a few other classes will use the locker room restrooms. (Ms. Reinke, Ms. Andreotta, Ms. Loughran, Mr. Tabor & Ms. Campbell)
- Classes in the English wing, Band room will use the restrooms in the back of the building near the stadium. (Mr. Thompson, Ms. Cicchinelli, Ms. Stegemann, Ms. Price, Ms. Wayne, Ms. Elliott, Mr. Moore, & Ms. Blasing)
- Each restroom will have a maximum capacity. The total number of students allowed in the restroom at any given time will be marked on the outside of the door. If a student enters the restroom and it is at capacity they should immediately leave and wait outside the restroom until there is adequate space. Markings will be placed on the hallway floors for students waiting to enter.
- Students should use the restroom quickly and efficiently. After using the restroom students should wash their hands for at least 20 seconds. Upon leaving the restroom students should use the hand sanitizer stations nearest the restroom.
- Students should immediately return to class
At this time, the water fountains will not be available. However, the bottle filling stations will be available. Students should bring a water bottle from home to use and fill throughout the day.