College Credit Plus
2019-2020 CCP: Intent to Participate form due to guidance office by 4/1. UC online applications due 4/1. New participants should register to take the April 13th ACT to qualify for UC's testing deadline and have scores sent to UC code 3340.
- All school fees must be paid current prior to a student participating in the CCP program.
- All CCP schedules must be approved by Ms. Gillio to verify high school graduation requirements are being met. To schedule an appt. email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 625-1211 ext. 116.
- UC books both borrowed from CNE or purchased from the UC bookstore must all be returned to CNE guidance office with receipts.
- Students do not have to return them to the UC bookstore for buy back.
- Chatfield books must be returned to the College at the end of the semester.
- Failure to return CCP books willresult in charges being added to the student's fees.
College Credit Plus Links and Downloads
- College Credit Plus Website
- College Credit Plus Frequently Asked Questions
- College Credit Plus Student and Parent Guide
FAFSA applications available online October 1, 2017.
Applying to college now? EARLY DECISION OR EARLY ACTION:
Early Decision is a binding agreement. which means that you will enroll in the school if they accept you. You may only have ONE early decision application active at one time. If your early decision school accepts you, you must withdraw other applications you have with other schools.
Early Action is not a binding agreement. This indicates to the college that you have researched them extensively and are applying early because you are very interested. They will likely get back to you before January. You will still have until the May 1st deadline to respond. Go to CollegeBoard.org. for more information.
Please remember that you must submit a Transcript Release form once you have submitted your application to a college/university. You can pick up the form in the guidance office. Please remember to allow up to two weeks the counselor to complete their portion of the application, if applicable.
Remember to check your status on the college's website to ensure your documentation has been received.
College Information Downloads
College Admission Tests
All students considering college should take the following tests:
- PSAT: Practice PSAT administered in October of junior year
- SAT: Take the Spring of Junior Year; register online at www.collegeboard.org
- ACT: Take the Spring of Junior Year; register online at www.actstudent.org
ACT Test Dates & Deadlines 2018-2019
|Test Date||Registration Deadline||Late Fee Required|
|September 8, 2018||August 10, 2018||August 11-26, 2018|
|October 27, 2018||September 28, 2018||Sept. 29-Oct. 14, 2018|
|December 8, 2018||November 2, 2018||November 3-19, 2018|
|February 9, 2019||January 11, 2019||January 12-18, 2019|
|April 13, 2019||March 8, 2019||March 9-25, 2019|
|June 8, 2019||May 3, 2019||May 4-20, 2019|
|July 13, 2019||June 14, 2019||June 15-24, 2019|
Register online at www.actstudent.org.
SAT Test Dates & Deadlines 2018-2019
|Test Dates||Registration Deadline||Late Registration Deadline|
|August 25, 2018||July 27, 2018||August 15, 2018|
|October 6, 2018||September 7, 2018||September 26, 2018|
|November 3, 2018||October 5, 2018||October 24, 2018|
|December 1, 2018||November 2, 2018||November 20, 2018|
|March 9, 2019||February 8, 2019||February 27, 2019|
|May 4, 2019||April 5, 2019||April 24, 2019|
|June 1, 2019||May 3, 2019||May 22, 2019|