College Credit Plus
2019-2020 CCP: CHANGES TO THE COLLEGE BOOK PROCESS!
- All school fees must be paid current prior to a student participating in the CCP program.
- All students MUST FIRST VERIFY with their professors what books will be needed for their CCP classes.
- All student MUST CHECK IN GUIDANCE to see if their required books are in stock. Only upon permission from Mrs. Mummert can books be purchased from the college bookstores.
- UC and Chatfield College books both borrowed from CNE or purchased from the bookstore must all be returned to CNE guidance office with receipts.
- Students do not have to return them to the college bookstore for buy back.
- Failure to follow these steps and return CCP books to the Guidance office will result in charges being added to the student's fees.
College Credit Plus Links and Downloads
- College Credit Plus Website
- College Credit Plus Frequently Asked Questions
- College Credit Plus Student and Parent Guide
FAFSA applications available online October 1, 2019.
Applying to college now? EARLY DECISION OR EARLY ACTION:
Early Decision is a binding agreement. which means that you will enroll in the school if they accept you. You may only have ONE early decision application active at one time. If your early decision school accepts you, you must withdraw other applications you have with other schools.
Early Action is not a binding agreement. This indicates to the college that you have researched them extensively and are applying early because you are very interested. They will likely get back to you before January. You will still have until the May 1st deadline to respond. Go to CollegeBoard.org. for more information.
Please remember that you must submit a Transcript Release form once you have submitted your application to a college/university. You can pick up the form in the guidance office. Please remember to allow up to two weeks the counselor to complete their portion of the application, if applicable.
Remember to check your status on the college's website to ensure your documentation has been received.
College Information Downloads
College Admission Tests
All students considering college should take the following tests:
- PSAT: Practice PSAT administered in October of junior year
- SAT: Take the Spring of Junior Year; register online at www.collegeboard.org
- ACT: Take the Spring of Junior Year; register online at www.actstudent.org
ACT Test Dates & Deadlines 2019-2020
|Test Date||Registration Deadline||Late Fee Required|
|September 14, 2019||August 16, 2019||August 30, 2019|
|October 26, 2019||September 20, 2019||October 4, 2019|
|December 14, 2019||November 8, 2019||November 22, 2019|
|February 8, 2020||January 10, 2020||January 17, 2020|
|April 4, 2020||February 28, 2020||March 13, 2020|
|June 13, 2020||May 8, 2020||May 22, 2020|
|July 18, 2020||June 19, 2020||June 26, 2020|
Register online at www.actstudent.org.
SAT Test Dates & Deadlines 2019-2020
|Test Dates||Registration Deadline||Late Registration Deadline|
|August 24, 2019||July 26, 2019||August 13, 2019|
|October 5, 2019||September 6, 2019||September 24, 2019|
|November 2, 2019||October 3, 2019||October 22, 2019|
|December 7, 2019||November 8, 2019||November 26, 2019|
|March 14, 2020||February 14, 2020||March 3, 2020|
|May 2, 2020||April 3, 2020||April 21, 2020|
|June 6, 2020||May 8, 2020||May 27, 2020|