CVS Flu Shot Clinic
I just wanted to let you know about our CVS Flu Shot Clinic in attempt to keep us all healthy!!
Here is the quickest and easiest way to get your flu shot!
CVS Pharmacy will be hosting a flu shot clinic on Wednesday- October 17, 2018 in the High School Library from 2:00 p.m. till 5:30 p.m. This clinic will be open to the public. All staff, family members, parents, students, children age 7 and older, and all community members are welcome and encouraged to get their flu vaccination.
Clermont Northeastern's Anthem insurance covers the flu shot with $0 copay! If you need your insurance verified or pricing for the vaccination, please let me know. We will call our pharmacist and get you the answer! This clinic will only have the injectable vaccine- sorry no flu mist!
The CDC recommends that people get vaccinated against influenza as soon as 2018-2019 flu season vaccine becomes available in their community. Influenza seasons are unpredictable, and can begin as early as October. It takes about two weeks after vaccination for antibodies to develop in the body and provide protection against the flu.
Keep in mind that there are everyday actions that can help prevent the spread of viruses that cause respiratory illnesses like the flu. Take these steps to protect your health:
- Cover your nose and mouth with a tissue when you cough or sneeze. Throw the tissue in the trash after you use it.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water, especially after you cough or sneeze and before eating. Alcohol-based hand cleaners are also effective.
- Try to avoid close contact with sick people.
- If you get sick with influenza, stay home from work or school and limit contact with others to keep from infecting them.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth.
- Contact your medical provider if symptoms become severe or worsen.
All you need is a consent form and a copy of your insurance card- It's that quick and simple!
I will have the consent forms in the offices the day of our clinic so you can bring it completed and ready to get immunized!
I will even copy your insurance card for you while you are completing your consent form and getting immunized!
We will even have sympathy band aids and chocolate!
Hope to see you there!
Please let me know if you have any questions.
Lori Diekmann MSN, RN, LSNClermont Northeastern SchoolsDistrict Nurse2792 U.S. 50Batavia, Ohio 45103Phone- (513) 625-1211 ext. 326Fax- (513) email@example.com