We are happy to announce that all High School students will be assigned a chromebook to use in their classes this school year. Below are general guidelines for the use of chromebooks. On the 1st day of school we will briefly send students to their 7th period class at 7:30a to retrieve their chromebook. Students who are scheduled to arrive late may pick-up their chromebook in the Library. Please let me know if you have any questions.
Clermont Northeastern High School
- To start the school year all chromebooks will remain at school. Our goal is to eventually let students take them home to use to complete school work.
- At the end of the school day students should place their chromebook in the cart in their 7th period class and plug it in so it can charge.
- Each morning prior to 7:20a, students should go to their 7th period class and retrieve their chromebook. Students should plan to arrive at school with enough time to retrieve their chromebook and report to their 1st period class by 7:20a. On the 1st day of school students will be sent to their 7th period class at 7:30a to retrieve their chromebook.
- Students who are scheduled to arrive late or leave early will store their chromebooks in carts located in the Library.
- Students should only use the chromebook with their name on it.
- Students are not permitted to put stickers or draw on their chromebook.
- Students are responsible if their chromebook is lost or damaged.
- If a student’s chromebook is not working correctly, they should immediately report the issue to their teacher so Mr. Seals can fix it.
- Students who are tardy to school should retrieve their chromebook at the next class change.